Hot for Flanger
PastFx Hot for Flanger is our take on of the 1970’s MXR 117 Flanger with extra features.
- True Bypass
- NOS Panasonic MN3007 BBD
- Blend, Level, Regen,Width, Speed, Manual controls
- New +/- Positive / Negative feedback switch
- "Waldo" Clock capacitance timing switch
- Blend control allows dialing back the wet modulated signal for a more subtle effect
- RED/BLUE coloured LFO rate LED. (Stock setting is Red) Blue allows for higher clock range
- Level control fully CCW = Stock
- operates off 18VDC (Neg Tip) like original and much smaller form factor. (45mA current draw)
* PLEASE NOTE: This pedal will not turn you into EVH!
Due to tolerance of drilling variances, the on off LED within the "O" in Hot may not always perfectly align within!
AS WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.