Chorus Ensemble MN3007 Mini
A compact version of the PastFx Chorus Ensemble MN3007, providing the same sonic experience in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure that boasts the smallest full-featured Chorus Ensemble available on the market.
Debit or Credit Card
What is it?
The PastFx Chorus Ensemble MN3007 Mini (CE-7 Mini) is a modified PastFx Chorus Ensemble Mini ,using the less obsolete NOS MN3007 BBD.
The CE-7 Mini uses the same PCB as the Mini, is almost identical with components and is attractively priced.
The CE-7 Mini operates off the same bipolar voltages, the exact same preamp section, and incorporates both switchable Buffer Mod and built in Depth Mod.
- Uses obsolete NOS Panasonic / Matsushita 1024 stage BBD MN3007
- incorporates the “Noise Killer” circuitry
- Same unique Preamp stage
- Normal / effect footswitch
- Vibrato / Chorus toggle switch
- Triangle Wave LFO – Chorus
- Sinewave LFO - Vibrato
- Not True Bypass (Jfet switching as original )
- Red LED Peak Level Indicator visual feedback of input sensitivity
- High / Low Input sensitivity changeover switch
- Blue LFO rate LED, visual indication of LFO Rate
- Stereo/ Mono Outputs. In a Stereo setup, wet signal is directed to the Stereo jack and Dry to the Mono output jack.
- Vibrato controls are Depth & Rate
- Chorus is controlled by Intensity knob & Depth (Built in Depth Mod)
- When effect is bypassed the LFO LED indicator remains on without flashing
- Pedalboard friendly, uses minimal real estate and operates off industry standard (9VDC negative tip )
- The CE7- Mini also incorporates up to 2 extra popular modifications that many owners of the original unit would use.
- This mod is popular for those who were wanting more control over their chorus effect.
- The Vibrato Depth knob now controls the Depth of both the Chorus & Vibrato. The Stock depth setting of the Chorus can still be achieved by turning the Vibrato Depth knob fully clockwise.
- Many owners of the original noticed that when selecting the high on the input sensitivity switch that some of the high frequencies of their signal was lost. This was a desirable outcome for some. To remedy this, some users would place a buffer before the BOSS® CE-1 to restore the high frequencies. The CE7 - Mini comes with an inbuilt buffer circuit which can be added or removed as desired.
- Note: When clipping the signal heavily by having the Level control on high, it can give various responses based on what type of amp is being played through.
- On some amps it can almost sound like a fuzz, and on others a more traditional crunch sound! This is the same experience with the original.
Dimensions : 112 x 60 x 53mm (1590B style enclosure)
Current draw approx : 110-130MA
AS WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.